Ashley was born and bred on the Gold Coast where he has practiced as a solicitor for almost 10 years. Prior to practicing law Ashley was also a Chartered Accountant where he developed a strong understanding of commercial and business issues and corporate compliance.
Ashley is focussed on achieving the best outcomes for his clients, both commercially and emotionally. Using his financial and legal experience Ashley looks for pre-emptive solutions to legal problems of his clients and looks to assist clients with their long-term asset protection strategies, estate planning, and business structuring.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Business/Commerce
- Asset Protection, Insolvency & Bankruptcy Law
- Commercial Law & Family Law
- Keen Surfer & avid reader of (Jack Reacher & Daniel Silva novels)
- National Breast Cancer Foundation Supporter
- Cancer Council Australia Supporter
Ready to get to know us? We’re ready to get to know you.
Contact us to book an appointment or find out more today.