Brett brings over 28 years of extensive experience in the accounting industry, focusing on business advisory for SME, construction, entertainment and retail industries.
Brett has developed a wealth of accounting and business knowledge, allowing him to provide tailored expert advice and strategic planning solutions to benefit his clients. With a proven record of assisting businesses through each stage of their development, Brett takes a hands-on approach in managing the complex needs of his client’s businesses – delivering smart, innovative and revolutionary services to match the demanding needs of today’s business.
Brett’s ongoing commitment to keep up to date with the constantly changing taxation environment, as well as Government grants makes Brett an asset, not just to his clients but also to the Crest Accountants team that look to him for his knowledge and mentoring.
- Bachelor of Business Degree (Major in Accounting and Finance)
- Member – Certified Practicing Accountants (CPA)
- Business Structuring & Advisory
- Manufacturing, Construction & Property
- Travel Enthusiast
- Team Sports & Bike Riding
- Australian Red Cross Blood Service – Red 25 Campaign
- National Breast Cancer Foundation Supporter
- Cancer Council Australia – The March Charge
Ready to get to know us? We’re ready to get to know you.
Contact us to book an appointment or find out more today.