Peter has extensive experience in the accounting profession spanning over 40+ years, with previous roles acting as a company Tax Auditor and Financial Controller for an ASX listed company.
Peter’s background is in both commercial and professional accounting with a wealth of knowledge and experience in a number of industry sectors. Having initially started his career as a Tax Auditor, Peter has expertise in dealing with tax compliance and tax consulting matters for small to medium sized businesses.
Peter particularly focuses on advising clients on tax preparation, tax minimisation, capital gains tax, financial reporting, business acquisitions and deal advisory. Today, Peter’s clients are involved in a number of industries ranging from property, professional services, construction and trade.
- Bachelor of Business Degree Major in Accounting
- Institute of Public Accountants (IPA)
- Tax Specialist
- Property & Professional Services
- Business Advisory
- Avid AFL Fan, Proud Brisbane Lion’s AFL Football Supporter
- National Breast Cancer Foundation Supporter
- Cancer Council Australia Supporter
Ready to get to know us? We’re ready to get to know you.
Contact us to book an appointment or find out more today.