With over 11 years’ experience in public practice Scott has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to taxation, compliance and business structuring. Scott understands all matters faced by small and medium sized businesses and assists his clients with a proactive and structured approach.
Scott’s speciality lie in the construction and trade industry with extensive knowledge in QBCC licencing and requirements. He also provides proactive business advisory and taxation advice for medical professionals within in the medical and allied health industries. With a strong focus in IT system establishment and support, Scott continues to guide clients through the ever-changing taxation environment towards financial success.
- Degree – Bachelor of Business (Major in Inf Tech and Accounting)
- Member – Certified Practicing Accountants (CPA)
- JP (Qual) – Justice Of The Peace
- Small-Medium Sized Businesses
- Construction and Trade QBCC Licensing
- Medical and Allied Health
- Travel Enthusiast
- Australian Red Cross Blood Service – Red 25 Campaign
- National Breast Cancer Foundation Supporter
- Cancer Council Australia Supporter
Ready to get to know us? We’re ready to get to know you.
Contact us to book an appointment or find out more today.