All Australians need insurance in their life, in more ways than one. We insure our home and its contents, our cars and other vehicles, health, holidays and more.
Insurance isn’t a set and forget solution though. So, if you’ve had the same insurance policies in place for a long time, there’s every chance your circumstances aren’t the same as they were when the policy was first taken out.
This means it’s time for a policy review. Want to know the importance of a policy review?
Read more from your trusted Gold Coast insurance broker at Crest Insurance to find out.
When is a good time for an insurance policy review?
There are many situations that are indicative of a good time for a policy review. Such as:
- Any changes to directorship.
- Any changes to sale channels, distributors or trade partners.
- Any newly created entities that may have affected your operations or have interests in assets.
- Equipment and other business assets – your current policy may not cover new business assets purchased recently. Sold assets may allow you to decrease your sum insured to reduce your premium.
- Increased or reduced turnover that may impact your business interruption policy.
- New products or services that you have launched.
- New risks to your business – inclusive of new operating risks, such as increased cyber risks due to working remotely.
- Staffing – inclusive of increased or reduced team size, which may alter the level of cover you require.
Are there any benefits associated with an insurance policy review?
Yes – there is!
Did you know that Crest Insurance is a proud member of Steadfast, which is Australasia’s largest general insurance broker network? This means we are fortunate enough to access many of these services for free, and pass benefits on to our valued clients.
Let’s take a look at the benefits:
- Expertise – as Gold Coast insurance brokers, we can take the time to truly understand your business needs and provide the best insurance options.
- Save time and money – Crest will take the time-consuming policy research out of your to-do list and ensure you pay the right premium, recommending cost-effective insurance products.
- Review of your funding options – helping you understand the options for paying your premium for the year up front, flexible monthly or quarterly instalments.
If any of the circumstances in your life or business have changed, it’s time to talk to a Gold Coast insurance broker about reviewing your policy/policies to reap the rewards.
Crest Insurance Brokers are here for you
The Gold Coast Insurance Broker team at Crest Insurance are here to take the hard work out of researching, acquiring and reviewing your insurance.
We help clients with these insurance products:
- Business insurance: public liability, contractual liability, professional indemnity, cyber insurance, equipment breakdown and more,
- Personal insurance: home and contents, landlord’s insurance, private motor, personal accident and sickness and so much more.
Discover today how we can help you access the best insurance products tailored to your life and/or business needs.
Need to review your insurance policies?
Contact Crest Insurance today for professional, generalist insurance advice and find the best product for you.