A doctor’s goal focuses on educating, maintaining and providing the best solutions for the overall health of their patients. With so many patients to see, staff to pay and day-to-day operations to attend to – it’s no wonder why many doctors and medical professionals find themselves busy and time poor.
Never fear – there’s a professional solution only one phone call or email away.
Interested in finding out how an accountant specialised in medical accounting can help?
Read more from Crest Accountants to find out.
Specialised Medical Accounting Services
Have you finally acknowledged that you’re too busy and time poor to keep up to date with your accounting? Don’t worry, you can’t do it all – no one can.
It’s time to contact an accountant for doctors (similar to a business accountant, but more equipped with an industry specific skillset for the medical sector) to help you lighten the load.
Why opt for medical accounting services?
- Every industry is different, with its own particular quirks.
- Choosing an accountant who is backed by experience will ensure familiarised and proper management of your medical practice’s books, financial statements and accounts.
- Better understanding of how your business is currently (or should be) operating equates to less time wasted and better business outcomes.
A specialised accountant will provide the answers to all your business tax and accounting questions.
How to choose the best accountant for your needs
The needs of you and your business are important. So is choosing the best team to help.
7 considerations to make before choosing an accountant for your medical practice:
1. Range of services available
Find out if the services you require are on offer, such as: payroll services, tax compliance, business tax returns, financial planning, and forecasting etc
2. Communication channels
Is the information you receive easy to understand? Is there more than one way to contact your accountant?
3. Planning efficiency
Do they have demonstratable planning success with attention to detail and proper time management?
4. Value for money and fee structures
Ask about the fee structure and identify value for money.
5. Reputation and performance
Does the accountancy firm have a well-regarded reputation built on trust and performance?
6. Guiding principles
Get to know what drives the accountancy firm and identify if their values align with your own.
7. Industry specific experience
Does the accountant have real and recent experience in handling the accounts for doctors?
Everything you need for you and your business, under one roof
At Crest, we have all of your business’ accounting, financial, lending and insurance solutions under the one roof. This makes managing and optimising the crucial operations of your business so much easier and streamlined.
- For medical and allied health specific accounting services trust Crest Accountants.
- Need help financially planning for your business’ future (or perhaps your own)? Crest Wealth have the financial advisory services for you.
- Want to acquire or reassess your business insurance coverage? Crest Insurance can assist.
- Need help with finance including home loans through to complex financing structuring? Crest Lending are the team to help.
Looking for an accounting who works with doctors and medical professionals?
Contact Crest today for professional business accounting, financial planning advice and services tailored to your profession and practice.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this news post is general in nature and is intended to provide a general summary only and should not be relied on as a substitute for professional advice.