Wesley has over 18 years’ experience in the accounting industry with previous roles acting as Commercial Accountant for a group of companies with revenue in excess of $250 million.
Wesley has a strong focus in commercial accounting, international business, e-commerce, import/export and retail. His primary area of expertise focus on GST, accounting and income tax issues applicable to property developers, construction and manufacturing industries. His hands-on commercial experience allows Wesley to relate to key issues faced by small to medium sized businesses, whilst providing his clients with ongoing, proactive and personable service.
- Bachelor of Business Degree (Major in Accounting and Finance)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (ICAA)
- JP (Qual) – Justice Of The Peace
- Business Structuring & Advisory
- Property, Construction & Manufacturing
- Proud Supporter of the Springboks South Africa Rugby Union team
- Fluent in Afrikaans
- Guide Dogs Queensland
- Australian Red Cross Blood Service – Red 25 Campaign
- National Breast Cancer Foundation Supporter
- Cancer Council Australia Supporter
Ready to get to know us? We’re ready to get to know you.
Contact us to book an appointment or find out more today.