Crest Fit 8 Week Challenge
As part of the Crest Wellness program, Crest launched the first ever fitness challenge in October!
After such a fantastic turn out for the Gold Coast Marathon team – we decided to design a fun fitness challenge that incorporated all different types of fitness activities which created a fantastic opportunity to bring everyone together!
We had 26 staff members join our challenge from across all our businesses including Alicia Gaylard, Angela Pernazza, Anita Nair-Thiele, Belinda Shoesmith, Brett Shepheard, Brooke Taylor, Christie Purtle, Corinne Gallacher, Craig Pearson, Dianna Doepel, Jullie Teuben, Kayleigh Willington, Louise Pillidge, Michelle Mikkelson, Nicole Amaya, Nicole Sanday, Paul Timms, Pete Lettice, Phoenix Starr, Rufina Cho, Scott Chesterton, Sharon Smith, Stephan De Villiers, Tracy Carroll, Candy Tang and Pippa Pang.
Throughout the 8 weeks, the Crest Fit crew got involved in lunchtime yoga, evening Pilates, morning and lunchtime runs, drills and high intensity bootcamps, adventure hikes and exercise games.
All Crest Fit members were kept accountable by completing their personal Crest Fit Journal and sending them through each week to our trainers Peter Lettice & Louise Pillidge.
The Crest Fit Stats
Overall in the 8 weeks of the Crest Fit Challenge
- The team stepped a combined total of 7,076,154 steps (yes that’s millions)
- Climbed a total of 6,398 flights of stairs
- and had the opportunity to participate in 35 fitness sessions held across the 8 weeks including hikes, running, bootcamps, Pilates and yoga. We are so proud that staff participated in 220 combined hours of fitness sessions.
Celebrating Completing our 8 Week Challenge
- Purling Brook Falls in Springbrook National Park
- Bina Burra in Lamington National Park and
- Burleigh Head National Park