In a year like no other, it’s safe to say many of us are looking forward to starting fresh in 2021.
With a vaccine on the way, slow but steady economic recovery and long awaited and long-lasting embraces with interstate and overseas loved ones all on the horizon – what’s not to look forward to?
2020 changed the way many of us did business, with pivots to online and remote working, schooling and the already popular online shopping. We adapted, because we had to.
So, what will 2021 have in store for us? What financial goals can we work on now to cement them into reality in the New Year?
Read more from Crest Accountants to find out.
2021 Financial Planning
Financial planning keeps businesses viable and people accountable of their everyday spending.
Here are 10 financial goals you can aspire to for 2021:
- Create a monthly spending plan – find out where your money is really going
- Write down everything you spend
- Write up and stick to a monthly budget
- Work to pay off your debt(s)
- While you’re at it, don’t add to your debt
- Add to an emergency fund – every little bit squirreled away will help in unforeseen events
- Start saving for retirement – it’s never too early
- Upskill and educate yourself – stay ahead of the game in your career
- Cut spending – a little here and there goes a long way
- Financially plan with a professional
A Gold Coast financial planner may be exactly what you need in 2021 to motivate you with your financial habits and wealth creation. Make a New Year’s resolution now, to be financially smarter in 2021.
Insuring 2021 and Beyond
If there’s anything 2020 taught us, it’s that you never know what’s coming.
That’s why the start of the New Year, when we’re a little bit wiser than the previous year and a little more motivated to do better, is a great time to review your insurance.
Here’s what you can do:
- Don’t blindly pay that annual car, home and contents or business insurance renewal. Shop around for a better deal if it’s no longer serving your need and make sure you’re adequately covered.
- Review other insurance policies particularly that of health, life and income protection.
If you don’t already have these insurance policies in place – should you look at getting cover?
The best advice you can get is from an independent Gold Coast Insurance Broker, one that is 100% committed to finding the best insurance policies and packages to suit you.
Make a New Year’s resolution to start 2021 off with professional advice and added peace of mind.
Make New Year’s Resolutions come true with Crest Accountants
Crest Accountants will help you understand your personal and/or business financial management.
We’ll also empower you to nurture financial success, security and peace of mind. Isn’t getting smart with your finances one of the best New Year’s resolutions you could make?
Let us get to know you better in 2021 and assist you in reaching your financial goals.
The team at Crest will help you reach your 2021 financial goals
The Crest team are ready for all the exciting possibilities of 2021 – are you?
We have all the professional services you need in one place to cater for personal and business accounting, insurance, mortgage broking and financial planning needs. What better place in which to achieve your 2021 financial goals?
Contact Crest today to start 2021 off on the right financial foot.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this news post is general in nature and is intended to provide a general summary only and should not be relied on as a substitute for professional advice.