The Business Boost Grant – Opens 30th July
The $15,000 Business Boost grant will help small businesses to improve their efficiency and productivity through organisational development and upgrades through automated software and CRM systems.
- Opens 30 July at 9am (closes when funds exhausted)
- Maximum grant is $15,000
- Successful applicants must co-contribute 30% of total costs i.e. maximum project cost is $21,429 x 70% = $15,000
The Grant is not paid until the project is completed and evidence of this is provided to the relevant QLD government department.
3 Eligible Project Areas
- Future planning
- Specialised & automated software
- Staff management, development & planning
This grant can be used for website development and upgrades, strategic marketing, training and coaching, advisory services and planning for business continuity and succession.
The Eligibility Requirements
To be eligible for this grant, your business must have:
- Less than 20 employees
- Active ABN & registered for GST
- QLD headquarters
- Have turnover between $300k & $600K in 2021
- Have a public website
Check your eligibility – click here.
How to Apply
Applications open at 9am on 30 July 2021.
You can start preparing your application now – click here to find how to get started.
A sample of the application form that will be available to complete via SmartyGrants once the grant opens. Download the Business Boost, round 1 sample application here.
If you have any questions or would like to organise a phone meeting with an Accountant to assist with this grant program, please contact us.